Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Saying Hoo-Roo!

I know I am supposed to be the grown up, but I do find it hard when one of the sparkly stars of my class leaves to go to another school. Today is no exception. I was very brave though and I didn't cry. Young Mr O was a very sweet boy. One morning before school when everyone else was outside playing and I was spending quality time with the photocopier, Mr O set up this art installation for the benefit of us all. 

All the teddies are sitting with their friends and reading books together - even the teacher teddy on the big chair. Mr O managed to find a teddy for everyone in our class and every ted had a friend because "that's how it is in our class" :) Missing you already, Mr O!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawww gee Yo G that is too, too cute. Makes me want to be in your class. Hey, who is the teacher's friend up there on the big chair? Looks like Mr Rabbie.

    Missing Mr O even though I never knew him.......

    ReplyDelete